14 Vesey Street
Landmarked building designed by Cass Gilbert and completed in 1930, this former home to the NY County Lawyers Association is being repositioned for retail and commercial use.
Additional floor area will be created by elimination of a number of mezzanine spaces, and the exterior of the building will be expanded along the rear of the building. A new elevator will be installed to access all existing and new floor levels, and the existing elevator is to be modernized. New mechanical systems will be installed enhancing life safety features, and the building will be modified to provide handicap accessibility.