23 Wall Street
Development of property into a prime retail destination in Manhattan’s Financial District neighborhood. Core and shell fit out for retail and food service redevelopment plans included:
• Sub-basement 3 thru the 2nd floor to be occupied by retail, and support and mechanical spaces.
• 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors will be used as office.
• Prepare interior of the building for leasing to multiple retail and office tenants with the bulk of the work to provide MEP FP infrastructure.
• Significant portion of the exterior is a NYC Landmark and as such exterior modifications are minimal.
• Schedule was 1 year after kick-off
Current work includes $17 million pre-construction for full building reposition for new retail tenants.